The Multiplus is a powerful true sine wave inverter, and includes a sophisticated battery charger with adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. Configurable with DIP switches or a PC (via an optional cable), and connects to various Victron remotes including the Blue Power Panel and Color Control GX. Dual leg charger keeps your start battery charged separately from the house bank without the need for relays or splitters. Power Assist (sometimes called hybrid technology) allows the inverter to supplement shore power or generator when loads exceed a set amount. The charger output can also be moderated when incoming AC is limited. Stackable for increased output, or create a split or 3-phase system. Very low power consumption – just 15W in normal mode, 4W in search mode. Built-in transfer switch with less than 20-millisecond response. All Victron products (except batteries) are backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty through their worldwide service network.
Victron MultiPlus 48/3000/35-50 – 230V VE.Bus Inverter/Charger
- 48V, 3000W
- Input voltage range (V DC): 38 – 66 V
- Cont. output power (VA): 3,000 VA
- Peak power (W): 6,000 W
- The Victron MultiPlus 48/3000-35-50 3kW (3000W) 48V battery inverter charger (230V) comes with a 3 year factory Warranty
- Inverting power from DC to AC power and charges your solar battery
- Pure sinewave output, high peak power and high efficiency. Perfect for off-grid electricity solutions.
15 People watching this product now!
There are no reviews yet.